Sales Build for a Leading Women’s Healthcare Company
Mix Talent was engaged by a leading women’s healthcare company to lead a sales build in anticipation of FDA approval for their lead investigational drug candidate.
Mix was tasked with coordinating the hiring of:
- 14 Regional Sales Directors
- 110 Women’s Health Account Managers
Mix kicked off this project by engaging its in-house Industrial/Organizational Psychologists to write position descriptions and a custom assessment to measure aptitude for key behaviors needed for success in the roles.
Mix’s recruiting team launched an outbound recruiting campaign leveraging its proprietary database, LinkedIn campaigns, and referrals to identify candidates.
Mix screened candidates for all positions, had them complete the assessment, and then provided interview guides for each candidate based on the assessment findings.
The build faced several unique challenges, including:
- CEO change a week prior to recruiting launch
- Director TA transition mid-recruiting
- Position posts delayed a month
- Client expanded scope mid-recruitment to include 2 months of Talent Optimization support due to under-resourced HR team
Overall, the project resulted in:
The LinkedIn posts resulted in:
In no way would we have been able to stand up this field organization without the support and dedication from Mix. I would recommend you and your team to anyone that you may be working with in the future.