RPO for Emerging Cardiovascular Company
Mix Talent was engaged by a biotech company that was emerging into the commercial space and needed support building out all functions of their commercial team.
The client needed support for:
- Building out the Commercial Corporate Team in partnership with the Chief Commercial Officer, including Marketing, Sales, Learning and Development, Sales Ops, Investor Relations, Executive Assistants, Outcome Science Liaisons, Advanced Analytics and Data Sciences, Trade and Distribution, and HEOR
- Building out the Commercial Supply Chain team in partnership with the SVP of Global Commercial Supply Chain
The Mix RPO Team assisted the company’s CCO in building out all functions under the commercial
umbrella. We provided a dedicated Senior Recruiting Partner who was responsible for:
- Conducting weekly update calls and managing applicants via the client’s ATS
- Building pipelines via LinkedIn while engaging passive talent
- Screening all candidates, supporting interview scheduling, and running all interview debriefs
- Extending and negotiating offers and ensuring a smooth onboarding process for each hire
- Optimizing and executing multiple recruitment processes for FTEs and contractors/consultants, working directly with legal, finance, and operations
“Mix is the best partner I have experienced in my career, they always make me feel I am the most important client they have. They listen and collaborate in a way few partners do which has helped us recruit the best talent in the industry. They represent us to candidates as though they work here full time. This can only be done by understanding clients’ needs and their culture”.